Saturday, August 19, 2006

The End Of Big Brother 2006...

Was anyone else as gutted as me when Pete emerged as the winner of Big Brother 2006?? I dont think it was a surprise to anybody but I hope that all of the people that voted for the fool were pleased with themselves when he threw himself around the house and down the stairs then around the stage/chairs/audience etc etc etc... I sat with friends and watched in horror as the nation chose the biggest idiot to win big brother yet. I suppose with his tourrettes he thought that actions would speak louder than words? This can be correct but if your actions are saying "im a prick with no self control" then maybe best to just keep them in check and stick with the "WANKER! *THUMP* Meow! "I thought the nation would have seen him acting like a prat enough on the way in to figure out that he was as much a deserving winner as Anthony wotzizfacethatnooneremembers was last year! Another hyperactive imbecile that loved himself just a little bit more than anyone else did!

Why we couldnt have voted an underdog to win, I dont know! I tried to vote for the ghetto princess.. I call her this because I still cannot spell her name! Achylene?!? She came third and in my opinion was a much more deserving winner although even choosing her was a case of choosing the best of a very... VERY bad bunch...

However much I always moan about these things, I will be sitting there next year with the rest of you, glued to my seat and again, moaning about how shit the series is... roll on BB 2007!!

:-)

xx



1 comment:

JASEy said...

I was gutted pete won.. I wanted glyn to win.. or aisleyne.. or any other fooker apart from pete. Gormless muppet! x