Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Long week...

I moan when Im working 2-10pm, I moan when I am working 6-2pm, I moan when Im working 9-5pm... But I have managed to figure out why I moan so much. Its going from one shift to another all of the time. Just as my body clock is clicking into place, it gets ripped off its hinges and shoved on a completely different kind of day. No wonder I get shift allowance.. Well deserved, thats what I say! This may have seemed obvious to everyone else, but the penny has only just dropped with me...

I went out to a local pub with Richard and Fay last night. It was a good night and Fay is looking ever so girly lately... Her hairs all longy and feathery and she is wearing makeup and girly clothes. She looks loads different to the days of "the wedge!" and seems to have lost quite a bit of weight as well. She will be grabbing a man off the shelf in no time! :-)

Im going to visit my nan after work today as she was in hospital a week or so ago. I prefer to see her when it has all quietened down as I dont like making small talk with people I barely see once a year! (relatives, but only by name connection.) For once wish she would give herself a rest but I suppose she is used to looking after people and if thats what is born into you then why take it away...

Im starting to look forward to my holiday in Nice now.. Its not all that far away now and its going to be the last break until my big, little sisters wedding in Dominican republic next June and before then I need to start saving money... I have loads that Ive got to fork out money for which is a little bit annoying but as soon as its all paid off I can start building up some funds! :-)

Post soon x x




3 comments:

JASEy said...

Hope ur nans nicer than mine babe... everyones been tellin me how much weight i lost lately.. then my nana turned round and said 'here he is.. FAT BOY'. bitch! so now her new name is gumgirl cus she got no effin teggys. that'll teach her. whoah yeshum. xxx

Wings said...

Tell me about shift work hun - there's nowt more disorientating then twiddlin your thumbs till noon one week and dragging your ass out of bed at ungodly hours the next. Wouldn't mind if we got a shift allowance, or bad canteen food allowance or the air con is knackered allowance :)
Hope all is well with you and yours,
B xxx

Adie said...

I reckon I should be getting a "Im the only gay and my workmates are all scary n butch" allowance... 30% minimum on top of my wages! I shall liase with my manager and let you know the outcome.. At the same time I think you should definitely pump a "bad canteen food" allowance out of yours... if you will pardon the pun.... :-O
xx