Saturday, August 12, 2006

Finally...

The big lil sister and her betrothed have finally sold the car that they were saving to pay for their wedding and honey moon next year. About time as well after it had been on sale for a month or seven!!! Hopefully we are going to be getting this holiday booked in the next couple of days to Dominican Republic!! I sat beverley down the other day and we played "travel agents" for about 3 hours where we found some very nice hotels.. It made a nice change to playing post office when I was 8 but not quite as exciting as playing with my barbies when I was 3-15..... The holiday will be very expensive compared to what Ive been paying with Richies discounts on the last few but I wont need any spending money for this one as it will be all inclusive which is rather marvellous! :-)

I am having problems with my phone yet again. Its going to have to go back to manufacturers... AGAIN! Not too impressed at the moment! Shitty Nokia N80's!! However, while I was looking through it today, I found a song that got bluetoothed to me by Natt when I went down to visit. Its by Snow Patrol and one of the things that made me see sense when my relationship was going through a bad patch...Read the lyrics below and if you can, get the song.. :-


Snow Patrol- You could be happy

You could be happy and I won’t know
But you weren’t happy the day I watched you go
And all the things that I wished I had not said

Are played on lips ’till it’s madness in my head

Is it too late to remind you how we were
But not our last days of silence, screaming, blur
Most of what I remember makes me sure

I should have stopped you from walking out the door

You could be happy, I hope you are
You made me happier than I’d been by far
Somehow everything I own smells of you

And for the tiniest moment it’s all not true

Do the things that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back, don’t think, just do

More than anything I want to see you go
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world

xx

No comments: