Monday, September 12, 2005

Content?! Me?!... Maybe ;)

Hiyaaa!
Well folks, Taz been a while! Lots has happened... Actually... Fook all has happened but I was wanting to sound really exciting so thought I would lie through me back teeth!! Altho, I have this funny/horrible feeling that all of a sudden Im becoming more content with Richard (mainly because my weight has started shooting up at an alarming rate... Not that anyone seems to mind!) the last few weeks we have really been getting on and hopefully by the time I come off me wollyday, Ill be in wedded bliss! :) It is officially less than a month until I go... Have I mentioned that to any1? In fact, the easier question would be, have I NOT mentioned that to anyone!? eh eh eh?!? Oh yes, *ahem* back to the diet... it starts today.. I have about 8 pound to lose to be back to where I want to be... But, between me, u and the goalposts... i conna be arsed to diet!!!! Ill give it a go tho... just so richard doesnt have to roll me off the plane in Thailand... Have I mentioned to anyone Im going to thailand in less than 4 weeks... no?!?! Well.. let me tell u.... ;)

Am selling both of my phones on ebay over the next few days. I am hoping to make around 250-300 for both of them (optimism never hurt anyone!) but I dont know what way its gonna go yet. Anyway.. I have a nice little shitty nokia 8850 I can use until I make a new purchase! :)

Went to see Jaya yesterday and she was lookin mighty fine.. Shes gonna be a beauty when shes older (like her uncle) love spending time with her! Gonna be her bestest and favouritist unky in the whole wide world (we wont mention that Im her only blood uncle anyway... SHHH!!!)

Richie actually showed on Friday night that he can be assertive! (or is the word sneaky?) heheh! Anyway, Stanley has been in touch with me alot recently and claims that he has fallen for me in a big way... And Richard claimed his man on Friday night and basically told Stanley to piss off! (tho admittedly, richard only did this as he was drunken!) Now, I really do like stan so I didnt want his feeling to get hurt but in a romantic way, Im afraid there is only Richie who has a fighting chance while Im under the spell of lurve!! (so stop queueing boys and girlies! LOL) Anyway, it was quite a nice feelin that me bitchy had taken charge of the situation as usually hes so laid back that if you flicked him he would fall over!

Anyway, I better go downstairs and make myself something for breakfast... Cat litter with skimmed milk?! Why thank you waitor!! :) xxx

*****UPDATE******

I knew I had something else to say about this weekend! Richard had a new car... He has named her Sheba.. Total beauty she is... And she sings beautifully (in other words, her stereo is marvellous!) He was thinking about getting somerthing really stupid and unsensible like a street ka etc etc and Im so chuffed that he has got her. She is a ford fiesta 1.4cdi! (very swish model.. alloys, fog lights, electrics etc etc and yet is a diesel so equally as sensible and ace on petrol and tax!!) Love it!! Cant say ive ever liked the old models of the fiesta but the new model is so cute yet smart yet cute...... Cant believe I forgot about her... Sincere apologies go out to Sheba and her daddy bitchy... adie loves ya both! (u wouldnt believe I was talking about a car would u!) xxxx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why have you not mentioned me in your blog? i expect a photo in the next entry of your boyfriends beautiful new car Sheba!!

Does stan read this blog by the way?

Adie said...

I have added an update with Sheba in.. How could I forget about her.... Shes beautiful! Sorry!

Dont think Stanley reads this altho I do put it on my MSN Space sometimes... Why u ask?? :) xx