Thursday, September 22, 2005

Long time no speak...

Mornin!
Its been a while since I updated.. Apologies for that... I have good news though! At last weigh in (precisely 2 minutes ago) I weighed in at 11 stone 3!!! Only 3 more pound to get to my target.. I cant say im loving this diet but it is kind of fun (U kno the kind of fun I mean, The same kind as when your slitting ur wrists and aiming for a main artery!) But.. tis going well so far... Gonna screw it up totally this weekend though.. But shhh.. I dont care!

Have worked out that I seem to have around £400.00 spare this month to buy clothes and bits for my holiday. Im quite excited about it to be honest! Been aggggeeeeessss since I had something new.. In fact, it was my 21st birthday when me bitchie bought me a top and then I went out and bought some combats... thats nearly 3 months now!! Need me winter wardrobe sorted!!

I dont know if I mentioned that I had bought Richards first present the other day towards his bday but I did and I am still under the impression that I happen to have made quite a good choice! who knows though.. he may hate em... We shall see!

Me going now...May have some news for u in a day/week but I think Ive mentioned this before.. we shall see.. watch this space biatches! (and for all the sarky fuckers out there... No Im not pregnant!) :) xxxx

No comments: