Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Progression... And the best weekend ever (ever ever ever!)

Good Arvy!!
Well Im stuck at work until 6pm tonight but I wanted to share with you a few things that have happened in the last few days! I went to Cornwall on Friday and came back on Monday. It was absolutely brilliant. Easily the best weekend that I have spent with Richard. We did things like a proper couple and did things with his mates and we got on like a house on fire. After the disaster in Ireland, I was worrying a little bit about spending so much time together in Thailand and our time in Cornwall made me realise that we do in fact get on and will have a great time there together! I Kept running up to him for a cuddle whenever we were on our own and we spent the whole 3 nights without kicking each other out of bed!! Dont think we had one proper argument all the time we were there (although there was a row on the way home but we wont go into that!) So.. there we go! Super Smashing Great.. (although anyone who says Newquay is a good place for a night out is completely wrong... Full of common chavs!!)

Anyway, last night I made a very big decision in letting Adrian and Stan go.. I suppose in my own little way I have been stringing them along although its not been purposely or in a vindictive way. I never intended on getting back with Adrian or getting together with stan, but because I felt I could talk to Adrian and he understood me in some areas that Richard didnt, and Stan gave me the attention and praise I felt I needed when I thought Richard was not giving it to me. But at the end of the day, how affectionate or understanding would u be to a person that is keeping two people on the sidelines as a security blanket and texting them when hes with u etc just incase u split up?? At the end of the day, I have soooo many reasons to not only dislike, but hate Adrian, its unreal.. I seem to forgive far too easily.. not sayin I should have a chip on my shoulder about what happened between us but most will know where im coming from and I think that this has been what has confused Richard more than anyone over my choice of "friends",,,and as for Stan.. hes stan, the man and the drug baron (that almost rhymed.... are u impressed?!) and I would never ever have a relationship with a drug user (i mean, for god sake, I would have second thoughts about dating someone who smoked for fuck sake!) Where was I?! Ahh yes, this weekend has made me see that Richard can be everything that I want in a boyfriend and a life long lesbian lover... but I need to start putting 100% into our relationship and if after a while I feel that I have to stay in contact with people like Adrian and Stan just to keep Richard interested then it will be time to give up for me I think! Anyway, in return he is going to put 100% in... Ive taken my step forward and he promises that he is going to take his before we go on our Lovely... fantastic.... wonderful... sunny, rainy, thundery. tsunami like holiday!! (nahh its going to be greeeeat!)

I am really starting to look forward to my holiday and for the first time ever, Im really not worried about flying at all! Not even a little bit! It has always been a case I think of me just worrying because I was leaving all the people I care about at home.. But in this case, Im taking one of the people I care about with me for a change! Im just looking forward to spending the two weeks with Richie... Altho, im still unsure about whether to take cash, cheques or cards with me... decisions decisions!! I shall have to see!

Anyway, the homo is still alive, and getting happier with everything slowly but surely.. One thing that really needs sorting is work... Im really getting to the end of my tether with it. I wondered what I would do if I walked out today... So its getting serious.. and it needs sorting... so im gonna sort it.. I promise! Started buying Richards presents for his birthday. So far have got 3 things but one of them has been an absolute disaster so I have got to send it back. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I wont lose too much money in getting it exchanged but we will soon see.... Sniff sniff!!

Not doing much tonight... Seeing Richard tomorrow so am looking forward to that... I think I may have said this before.. But I really never knew that I could be this smitten with anyone! It makes me do silly things at times that gets me into trouble but I really am madly... crazily... stupidly... in love.. with myself... (shit! I was almost nice then! nahh, he knows by now how I feel, Im sure he does!)

Will update soon with a less lovey dovey blog and more amusing...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

oh.. and I weigh 11 stone 6... But shh.. because Richard loves me just the way I am...so he says.. lets see him saying that when hes wheeling me around in a fatmobile!!! Nahh but seriously, he does think that I care about it too much so im gonna try and chill... last time i did this i put on 2 stone... sure he will be not saying he loves me as I am then!! LOL xxxx

No comments: