Friday, September 16, 2005

Tis that time of the week again!....

Hi!
Well isnt this a treat, 2 updates in 2 days... I seem to be really going off this at the moment... In all honesty I have got time to update but I just choose not to when I have that spare time as I have so much better things to do (trying to find a birthday present for richard!! Such a maul!) I rarely get anyone reading this since I stopped my other one and even more rarely get any comments on ere... Now, altho I said that this was purely for me, myself and I... I do enjoy getting your feedback! Bit of banter never hurt anyone did it? !! I have a moan about this every few months dont I? You would think you would have learnt by now...Shockin..

Anyway.. Tis Friday.. And although Im workin tomorrow, Ive still kind of got that Friday feeling! (kind of!) Am quite liking working the 10-6pm shift at workies this week... Gives you a bit of a rest in the morning so you dont have to rush about at 7 in the morning! Diets going well too.. Altho... Me really hungry this morning! I want someone to walk up to me and say.. "Adrian!? Is that you!?!? Im sorry, I couldnt see you for the gleam off your cheekbones...(altho with me its more likely to be "Adrian?! Is that you!? I couldnt see you for the gleam off your forehead!")

Cant say Im doing anything very interesting this weekend but its all in the feat to save some money.. Last week was a bit of a mad en anyway so Im lookin forward to the rest.. Tonight, I dont think im doing anything (if I ask my mate if I can go around I know she will say yes but also know that it will end in the consuming of around 5 bottles of wine and my diet will not allow it!) and then tomorrow me and me bitchy are going around Bevs while Quin goes out to wet da babies ed! Really looking forward to seeing Jaya again as Ive not seen her now since Sunday! :(

Anyway... Now for a bit of a moan.. I ordered a Nokia 6680 from ebay... Brand new it said (BRAND NEW) with just memory card and charger... Fair enough I thought... No box or bits I thought.. Cheap enough bargain... I thought....
It came last night and "oh my fucking jesus christ.." If the fucking thing is new then call me fucking Ken! It wasnt in bad condition admittedly but there were definitely scratches on the thing... And where was the fucking memory card?? Well, I assume the little post office alien zapped it out of the jiffy bag cos the thing was nowhere to be seen... Rip off merchants really piss me off! Anyway, Out flew an email from me as soon as I had 2 minutes free and the bloke said to send it back to him and he would arrange either a replacement or a refund... Yes, and I should think fucking so as well... Rude!!! Altho... I have to (rather sheepishly) admit that I dont even like the fucking phone now that Ive seen it.. But spose Ill have to make do with it for a bit if he sends a new one back wont I? Tuh!!


Ive been thinking about when I come off holiday, if Ive got a tan, I know everyone will ask me if Ive been on the sun beds... They will never just accept that ive been on holiday and will give me that "knowing look" ... Im a reformed character... Reformed I tell u.. I have the spots and ingrowing hairs to prove it!!!!

Right then... Time to get to work me thinks! Wonder what delights await me today!? Hmmm.... We shall see! :) xxxxxxxxxxx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UpDaTe!!!!!!!! ;)