Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Willy Wig Ed!

Why is it that when u are wanting to look your most beautifullest and spectacularest and bestest and wonderfullessessessst for your betrothed, that everything seems to go wrong... Seventeen thousand spots emerge, u find your hair "fits" like a very bad barbara windsor toupe and all of a sudden ur sweating out a pint an hour!? And yet, the most ridiculous thing about it, is that in the mornings, when im getting ready for work and really dont care whether I look like Rab C Nesbit, (or barbara windsor!) I seem to float into work with not a hair out of place and that "fresh/revitalised/just been on a 4 day spa retreat" look. It really is not on! So now, I have been attempting to make myself look presentable for around... oooh say 45 mins.. and am back to where I started when I got out of the bath! Do u know what Im goin to do... Im going to stop lookin in the mirrors and let Richard love my dashing personality!! (I know! He will be running in the other direction within a week!)

Anyhoooope! Have found out im going to be modelling ANC wear for the internet and brochures over the coming months.. Im sure that I should get paid for this but I suppose I shall keep quiet if it gets me an hour or two off workies! How fetching can someone look in a fleece anc jumper, a pair of blue trousers and a pair of steel toecaps though.. I will have to alter the wear... wonder if they can do the fleece in spandex......

Have also found out that I have got "contacts" at work. One of our new customers has saved me about £80-£85.00 on a digital camera that I want... Needless to say, he is my new best friend and I plan on licking his bum hole for the next few weeks! Should be getting it early next week if everything goes to plan! Hooray!! Im going to be REALLY cheeky though and ask for a carry case and a memory card for it as well... Well, my daddy told me that if u dont ask u dont get... Thats why he managed to sleep with half the population of our village!

Right then, I had better be offties... Jobs night in the sentinel tonight! Wish me luck!!! :) xxxx

No comments: