Thursday, September 15, 2005

Weight watchers champ!!

Ok... So maybe Im not quite a Weight watchers "Champion" just yet.. But Im damned sure that I will be soon! I went on a diet with Kazduck yesterday and we have vowed to stick to it until we are down to the weights we are happy at (me? probably 7 stone!) Altho I have eased right off the gym as of late so I need to be watching what Im eating anyway! You know something though.. I never realised what I actually did eat... I looked at what I took to work yesterday and thought "wowsers, theres fookin loads there..." And yet as the day went on, I realised that Im a total picker.. I pick and pick.. and pick... and then I go on my break and pop a chocolate bar in my gob without a second thought! Actually, what Im eating in the day aint that different (minus the choccy bar) but the night times are whats gonna make a difference I think! I wasnt hungry all last night and yet this morning I feel as if I would quite like to bite someones arm off... Oh well.. All part n parcel of it I spose!!

Tis getting rather close to my holiday now...And Im getting rather excited.. We have got a couple of day trips planned on it already so that will not be money that we have to fork out when we are there! Conna wait! Oohh... Also should be getting a new phone today... Have sold both my Nokia 7610 and my Sharp 902 and have just purchased a nokia 6680 (think thats what its called) and its got to last me until both of my contracts are finished now... (scouts honour... Ive promised me bitchy!)

Anyway...,Me bitchy came around last night and after watching a bit of telly we came upstairs, wrestled with my electric toothbrush (that seemed to have developed a life of its own!) and then settled down to watch lost! Quite like it now! :)

Right.. Work is calling me... Wish I could tell em to naff off but no such luck...

Ill save my two heroic battles with the big fuck off spiders for another time...

xxxxxx

No comments: