Thursday, September 14, 2006

The dreaded lurgy...and over 500 views!

I am ill.. When I say ill.. I dont mean just "ill"... I am, what is commonly known as.. dying... This is no male flu.. This is my body packing in.. Goodbye cruel world.. goodbyeee goodbye goodbye....

I have noticed my blog has hit over 500 (527) visits since I started the counter! It seems to be averaging out at around 15 visits from individual IP addresses per day!.. Im obviously not as boring as I think! For the first time, Ive had a bit of a closer look at the counter stats and in the last 100 views, I have had everyone from London to singapore and the USA viewing it. Thank you to all and I hope that you continue reading. I do, however, find it amazing that you all read it but dont leave any bloody comments... Feel free.. Unless ur selling something, in which case you can piss off! :-)

xxx

3 comments:

JASEy said...

Hey there.. Im currently selling some items to make room for all the christmas presents adrian and other loved ones are saving up to buy for me.. I do ship to singapore and anywhere else.. please let me know if interested.. Thanks..
Oh, adie, course people read it. Your the most interesting person i know.. Although if my nan wrote a blog, i think that would be interestin reading too!! bless her cotton incontinence pads xx

Adie said...

Ive heard that ebay does well on smelly socks and pants...

JASEy said...

yeah they do.. who needs ariel when ya can just flog em and buy a new pair!! bargain!! x