Friday, September 15, 2006

Och' iy ga noooo!

I go to Scotland tonight for a couple of nights. I have a few missions for my weekend away:-

* Try Haggis. I know the concept of it is wrong but it is something that I need to do before I die. (and seeing as I am still ill and dying, now is as good a time as any!)

* Spot a man in a kilt and ask him whats under it.. (If he lets me see then 100 bonus points)

* Catch the Lochness monster (Note to self:-Remember to take net.)

* Play a rendition of a spice girls song on some bagpipes. (song TBA)

I am quite looking forward to going now altho not looking forward to the journey up there in my dying state! I shall try and take some photos for you all and will add them when I get back.. Until then...

xx

1 comment:

JASEy said...

Babe, sorry to break it to ya but you aint gonna catch the lockness monster.. anyone with half a brain knows he goes on holiday this time of year.. Monsters need a break too ya know!! Bless ya (HUG)..
xxxxxxxx