Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sleeping...

I think I underestimate how much I like sleeping. When I am not at work, I am usually the first person to wake up and start prancing around the house clattering saucepans and singing at the top of my lungs, waking up anyone within a two mile radius of me and yet at the moment I feel like I could prop myself on a spike and sleep.... Why is it possible for some people to sleep in until 3pm and for other poor bastards like me to be up with the cock-a-doodle-doo?! No cocky comments.. ;-) .. This weekend Im going to try for a lie in.. 10am at the very earliest!!

I have been informed by reliable sources that Miss Donuts due date for mini donut is tomorrow. Next time I see her, she will probably have a bouncing baby boy or girl (Im sticking with boy).. Good luck Donut..May the force be with you...

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I the same poop. I wake up at 5am most mornings with a spring in my step, a bounce in my stride and whatever else, then by 8am when i get to work, i feel sleepy and wanna smack anyone in the gob who even looks at me in any way shape or form. Sleep rocks!! Tsk someone just come stood talkin to me n i forgot what i was writin. grr. Mwah x