Thursday, September 28, 2006

New phone...

After sending my "not as fabulous as I thought but still wonderful" nokia N80 back to Nokia, they have finally sent me a brand spanking new one (except for battery.. Can tell because of where I damaged it trying to squeeze it out of the back of the phone..) Rather chuffed as my other one was lookin a lil worse for wear for its age.. I promise to look after this one.. (if it works...)

Had a big falling out with one of Richards friends today... Think this ones gonna be a lasting feud but quite frankly Im past caring. It appears that since I have been in Richards life, shes looked for any excuse to fall out with me (unless of course she needed me around to decorate!) This time she really can go forth and fuck as far as Im concerned. No more trying to make her like me.. Shes a hopeless cause. Sad thing was that I actually did like her. One thing I will say though is that when I have something to say, I say it to someones face and Im so sick of her running to richard every time I try to confront her about something... If she can say things about me and be shitty with me then she could at least have decency to back her views up when I retaliate eh?...

In other news, think poor don don is in hospital till Friday.. Couple of complications but mother and baby all doing well.... Looking forward to seein the lil guy! :-)
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here here!

JASEy said...

Your mum makes me proper larf!! she right.. not everyone in life gonna like ya, but the people who matter will.. fook the rest, its them missin out not you..
right, now i sure i meant to be goin somewhere in a min.. hmmm.. if only i could remember xx

Anonymous said...

You've gotta say though - there is an increasing amount of folk who never like you. I've been thinking about setting up a blog those of us that think you're a fat useless homo.

Die die die die die!

(you know I love you really, more than I love steak pies.. hrmm ok.. well.. maybe not that much.. )