Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Party..

It is works yearly Christmas party tonight. I have been for my fake tan and so now look like Lionel Richie (without the lips) and I will be gettig my hair cut after work tonight. I am then left to shave, pluck and moisturise within an inch of my life to ensure that I look the best that I can for the big night! I am still considering whether or not to buy another top/jeans/ for tonight as the ones I have at the moment are slightly "washed out" due to curry stains... all a drama!! Luckily mummy of the year Beverley Anne managed to rid of the mark.. I can still remember the time when she used to brag that she could neck a pint without taking a breath. Instead, now she brags that she can get "beetroot,curry stains and red wine" out of ANY piece of clothing! Bless her... Comes with having a bambino dont you know! :-)

Anyway, better be off.. Wish me luck! xx


No comments: