Sunday, December 17, 2006

Typical!

Last night I along with the rest of the nation, watched the final of the X Factor... I voted 5 times for Leona to win so was right chuffed when she was announced the queen of X factor!.. I like her THAT much that I have, for the first time ever, downloaded a song legally through the proper means.,, Ask me if the fucking thing will play!? Go on.. ASK ME!! Will it fuck!! Thats my come uppance I reckon.. I have tried every type of media player upgrade there is going but some type of security upgrade wont let me run it.

Oh well, ill just have to go out and buy the effing CD!! LOL!! xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it the text you got off xfactor saying reply to message saying "moment" and get a code etc and go to w/e site? Cos i did that and it worked fine, had to register to the actual site and type that into security pop up window and i have tunie whoohoo! Its not really that good anyway ... think av gone off her already hehe. Nevermind eh anyway have a lovely xmas babes, hopefully see the two of you soon though xxx