Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas shopping...

While everyone else around this time of year, are running around like ants trying to sort out their Christmas shopping, I am very nearly finished.. I have got one parcel that needs to be delivered and just 2 people left to buy for who are proving a little harder than I had hoped... But all in all, I am rather impressed with how I have coped this year. I have paid attention from around August time to what people would like and I I started buying things at the beginning of November. While you lot are all fighting through the Christmas traffic and not been very Ho ho ho about it, I will be reclining in my chair with a cup of cocoa.. Relaxing..(that is, if I had a reclining chair or any cocoa to drink!)

Anything else I buy is a bonus now! Ha!!

That is all xx



No comments: