Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas photos :-) And Saddam :-(






Just thought that I would post some of my Christmas photos and have a bit of a rant...
Maybe I need to read a bit deeper into the whole scenario but the jist I get is that about 15 years + ago he was an extremely naughty man... Just a couple of things I would like to point out though if I may.. (course I can, whos goin to bloody stop me!?)

One of his crimes was a crime against humanity.. How fitting therefore to film his whole execution and take fucking photos! What a nice way to meet your maker. Probably about as in-humane as you can get in my opinion and it made me feel quite sick!
Some are comparing what Saddam did to what Blair and Bush have done invading Iraq and killing thousands of innocent men women and children... I know there are reasons for them doing it and the idea is to free iraqis but so many people have died in the process, could they not be seen as murderers?? And Iraqi people who were so loyal to Sadam Hussein when he reigned are now partying in the streets because they had no choice but to obey his rules? Is that now just the same case with the US and UK?.. After all, they havent got much of a choice in the matter but to follow our ways when there are troops everywhere carrying guns!
Im not right, I know im not right.. I know he probably got wot he deserved.. I just wanted to put another view forward. :-)
Anyway, going to go now.. Need a power nap!
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop whining.