Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A worry or two..

Sooo the last of my christmas items that I said were "on their way?" No signs of them.. I have looked under my bed and in my wardrobe to check that Mr Posty had not been hiding pressies there again.... Have sent the companies who flogged me these goods emails chasing them... You know the type, "I know your busy this time of year... And can I say I REALLY love what you have done with your website... pretty please can I have my parcels that I have paid for in time for Christmas... no rush or anything...!!??" *CUNTS* Have had no reply.. Is this me paying for bragging about my Christmas shopping been 90% complete? Im sorry.. Ok? Now Santa better get on his fucking sleigh and get me the last of my presents or your gonna see a fairy kick some white bearded fat ass!

Went to help Neil with the decorations for his house last night. I succeeded in making it look as tacky as I wanted my house to be! Yayyyy!! :-)

My Laptop was pooly bad because someone sent it a big bad virus.. I managed to get it sorted now though! (when I say I, I kind of mean, I threw it at Neil crying and begged him to "fix ma baby!")

Will update soon.. xx

No comments: