Thursday, December 28, 2006

Spoilt rotten ...

I know it has been a while since I posted so apologies. I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I got spoilt rotten and Ive got to say that I was extremely surprised that I got so much. I must have been a good boy! Among other things, here is my list in some kind of order as how it was received:-

Santa Hot Choc Mug - From Danni and Matt secret santa on xmas eve
Cupcake chocolates:- Friends
3 bottles of aftershave - from friends (love my aftershave I do!)
Bendy Keyboard- From friends
Harrods Teddy bear:- from friends.. Gorgeous he is!
£110.00 - Courtesy of daddy and mummy Julie (£90.00 now been spent on new toothbrush!)
Lots of puzzle bits, games and pyjamas:- Daddy and julie
Over the hedge- From daddy and mummy Julie
Ice Age 2 - Thank you to mummy dear
A couple of books:- Mum
Jumper and t shirt - from mummy
Framed photo of Jaya:- From Bev & Quin
Bag of really nice Lindt sweeties:- Jaya
New black leather bag- Mr and Mrs Swain
Simple recipe book:- Mr and Mrs Swain
Clinique skin care products- From Miss Swain and Uncle Dickie
Wicked Book - From Rich
A years subscription to FHM- How butch am I?! And yes, I asked for it off Richard!
A Full circle black shirt - Richard ..
Diesel T shirt:- Richard again....
French connection jumper - Richard did very well!
Puma trainers- Absolutely stunning trainers! Sneaking around in them so dont get them dirty!
Huggzie!- I can put huggzies belly in the microwave and then he will keep me warm all night! Richard appreciates that Im a tight arse with the electric
2 more bottles of aftershave:- Richard thinks I smell..
Mcfly and hits CD:- Richard again!
Ducky bath radio:- Richard likes to hear me sing in the bath.
Pants and socks:- Very trendy.. Again from Richard
l'oreal for men Moisturisor and eye stuff: with exfoliator- Richard thinks I look old
Popolocrois for PSP:- From Richard and shut me up for most of boxing day!
Police Necklace:- A bit of something I bought for someone but decided to keep for myself..

Ive probably forgotten quite a lot of bits and bobs and apologies if I have but I was really pleased with everything that I got and thank you to everyone!! I always seem to do well!

Right, Now I just need to bring in the new year with a bang! :-P xx

No comments: