Thursday, August 18, 2005

Funny Old Night!

hiyaa....
A Canniya really update ya for that long as I have a morning beauty regime to be getting on with but, suffice to say, last night was a bit of a funny night!! Bozarre! Richard was meant to leave at around 11pm but ended up staying into the early hours while we waffled about a few things. Everythings ok btw for those worriers out there.. Still going on holiday and still really looking forward to it.

Work has been getting to me more than ever the last few days and I have now gone into overdrive looking for something else. My shifts are changing and I dont think that they are being too fair with it all to be honest... So fellow gays, straities, lemons and biotrons, tis time for me to put my feather in my hair and leave the twattos to find another mug to take the piss out of...

I think Im going to have a target for myself every week... In fact, Im going to have three targets.. A work target, a home target and a love target... This week Im going to make it so that by Sunday, I have sent off for 5 application forms... I have already done two. I dont think it will be too hard to get another 3... and for my home target, I clean the bathroom as its an embarrassing filfthy mess. In love I am going to stop contact with my ex for a week and hopefully will re-inforce this again next week... Not fair on any1. (Richard knows what I mean..)

So there is your update for today... Still no baby.. Altho I did tell Beverley that if she had not had it tonight, she was getting a spade in her twatto to try and entice it out... However, I have no spade so tis gonna have to be a spatula... and I think rather than hitting her in the twatto with it, I shall bop her on the forehead with it... U never know.. It could work! But what is all this about "the baby coming when it wants?!" If I had it my way, she would have 2 litres of castor oil in one hand, a chicken vindaloo in the other, while skipping on the spot and then a spot of sledging... now THAT would get the little tart out of its nice warm hiding place.. .. Can u tell already that Im going to be an ace uncle?! LOL :)

Seee yaaaa!!
:) xxxxx

No comments: