Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mad un!

A quick rundown of the highlights of this weekend..

Friday Night

The big brother final.. I was so determined that Eugene could not win (still not sure why I was so dead set against it!) that I voted for Anthony and then when he was released from the house instantly regretted wasting my 50p on the smug big headed fuckwit!

Me and stacey dancing around her conservatory with remote controls singing our tits off...I dont wish to ever hear it mentioned again... I just thought you needed to know.. as avid readers n that

Stacey spotting a spider and then us spending the next hour trying to either kill the big bastard or sneak past it... I have been informed by reliable sources that the culprit who shall be known as Not-So-Incy-Wincy was carrying a gun up one of his sleeves and had 8 boots on... I didnt get close enough to see to be honest... Altho I dont know who made his cute little pink bandana! Anyway, Firstly we decided that "Not-So-Incy-Wincy needed to die (altho can I just add that I dont think I could ever bring myself to kill something... I had to kill one last year as it was making its way to my bedroom and it made me ill in doing so..!) So... what would be the first thing you would grab to kill a spider? A spade?! Some insect repellent?! A magazine maybe?! Nahhh dont be silly!! Stacey went straight for the fabreeze and I grabbed a banana as if it was some kind of mass weapon of destruction. We looked at each other and went into hysetrics... 30 minutes later, we decided we could not manouvere ourselves close enough to the bastard to touch it so just ran past it and closed the door... Im sure I heard Not-So-Incy-Wincy chuckling to himself as we ran past tho... cheeky fukka..

Stacey had a row with her bf at a crucial moment in BB and me taking a photo of her to try and shut her up... Ill enclose it just for a laugh!

5 bottles of wine later, very pissed conversations... We concluded that I was going to marry richard, and she was going to marry Kev and that we would have a double wedding and all live in a big apartment and everything would be hunky dorey! Think there may have been a love child involved as well.. A drunken talk would not be a drunken talks without involvement of a love child would it?!!!?! :)

Ended up not getting to sleep until around 3.45am and was awake at 8am yesterday. I honest thought about cellotaping around my neck just to make sure my head didnt fall off! Never drinking wine again! Anyway...We then move on to....


Saturday


I spent most of yesterday dying to be honest... Adrian (my ex bf) did come around to bring me my red trainers back that he wore for his b/day and then I started getting ready to go out last night (yes, there does indeed seem to be no end to my talents!) Soo... I made the best of a bad situation (which involved a cement mixer, some super glue and a spade) and then marched on, stopping in between the hogs head and the tube to consider whether I should send myself home... But after a change of drinks, I concluded that I could indeed have a good night w.out the marching orders been put into place!

Now, as you all know, Im not one to get mushy, *cough splutter* But I have to mention that I was sitting in Edwards in Newcastle and I had a really nice text from my betrothed (whom was sitting right next to me at the time) But thats the kind of things I love. It made my night.. Im a silly bugger I know... But, its the little things that matter to me and he really made me smile.

In a very random conversation yesterday with my mum after Adrian left, I asked if she ever thought I was in love with Adrian. She said what I already knew.. I wasnt... ever... I know I loved him in the sense of how I love my mum, my sister and my dad.. He was one of the family after all.. But I cant say that I was in love with him. I didnt want him but I was too young and selfish to let him go. This prompted me to look in more depth at other people I claimed to have loved and I concluded that I cannot say I was ever in love with Matthew either. Infatuation=yes... Love= No... This is a guy that it took me 3 years to get out of my system, possibly because it took meeting someone like Richard to put things into perspective. I think it was always just a case of thinking that I couldnt have him, no matter what and it made me want him even more and the fact that he just kept me dangling on even when I met Ricardo ,who broke the "spell" that I was under and made me see how pathetic Matt was and is. I have since found out that he is sleeping with random people nearly every weekend...And he boasts about being in a relationship for 11 years... If thats a relationship then I would rather be single. When me and Richard split up, I have never felt so awful in all my life. I was a proper mess... I think he may be my first true love... aww...

Soooo... theres the mush for you... Im going to bugger off now as I have got to.. well.. actually.. I havent got to do much at all... ermm.. Maybe ill sit and pluck my back hair... Will have to have a think about it! :) Am weighing in at 11 stone 9 today.. Woops! That means I have put on 6 pound... Tis cos Im happy.. When happy, I eat! LOL!! Diet on monday!!! (yeah whatever!)

xxxxxx



3 comments:

Adie said...

I know.. It was a risk I ran but he did insist that his feet no longer smell of a decomposing corpse... They didnt smell dodgy yesterday either so Im pleased as punch!x

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! Did i text you in edwards!? Sorry that was meant for kev...oops!


Only joking it was of course for you!! xxxx

Adie said...

I suppose he did look rather warm... LOl! I never tapped his leg and told him to pass it on like you did... Forgot all about it! LOL!! x