Friday, August 19, 2005

Job search...

This pufter has finally come to the end of his tether with where he has laid his hat for the last year. I hath been pushed too far! I know I have said it in the past, but the fact that in the 30 minutes that I was on my dinner yesterday, I rang 10 agencies to see if they had any half decent vacancies, I think proves my point! I need to polish my CV up and then send it to about 6 of them and then I have got an appointment next Thursday with someone at 4.45pm to do lots of tests etc etc but to be honest Im not that keen on agencies as they try to put words in your mouth. Anyway, I am being pro-active in my search for another pit to call my home. Watch this space! =o) I have got a council application form to fill in too which is really where I want to be. Would be a dream come true. Its sad when you ask for such little in life and then get even less aint it! (no, im not talking about the size of my manhood!) LOL!

Not got such a manic weekend planned this weekend! It may actually be a bit of a relaxing one after I get the shitty saturday hours out of the way tomorrow! Today, Im going to be sparkly, smiley and not let anything get to me anyway.. That decision has been made!! I am not sure whether to cook tomorrow or whether to just whizz richard round the corner to the indian thats smack bang next to us. We had quite a nice one last time and Im sure it was less than £30.00 for both of us! Would be quite nice to do something a little bit romantic tho... We shall see!

Right then, I had better be off... Am on 8-4pm shift today so booked a taxi! :) See yaaa
xxx
xx
x




No comments: