Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Part 3... The beginning...

*TAP TAP TAP* "Is this thing on?!" * Hellooooo...??! * A ha!! There you are!!!.......

Greetings to those of you that have followed my from my other blog, and to those of you who are late comers! (Cough cough...) You are welcomed into my world... so if you would like to slip off your shoes,, sit back, relax and get your fucking feet off my sofa we can begin the trials and the tribulations of me and my multiple personalities!

Soooo.... For those of you who dont know me, I am 21 years old and look pretty much like the photo on my profile.. As time goes on, it will be noticeable that I add hundreds of pics at a time.. some good ones, some bad ones and some completely fecking terrible ones!! Anyway, I have a betrothed who goes by the name of Richard (yes, I am a gay... but not the only one in the village I might add... in fact, theyre taking over where I live... Anyway... dont knock me for it.. its all the fashion!!) I also have a shitty job as a senior call centre co-ordinator... It is only recently that I got my promotion and each day is getting worse and worse ... I keep getting more and more thrown at me and its getting to the point where I cannot physically take any more... Its time to give Adie Poo a bit of a rest me thinks!!

I am very shortly due to become an uncle to a little boy or girl and am going to be one of the folk at the birth... (AGHHHHHH!!) This is to be given birth by my sister Beverley in the next few hours/days/weeks. It was actually due yesterday so now its just a case of waiting.. Going to make her jog on the spot while eating an extremely spicy curry.. That should get the little fucker out!!

Ok.... Im going to go and get ready for when my love comes to visit me... Has anyone seen BB lately and the demise of Makosis "fro"? Thats about the size of my hair at the moment.... now... wheres my fucking frizz ease?!? :) xxxxxxx

No comments: