Wednesday, August 31, 2005


I would like to introduce everyone to my neice Jaya... Bev did so so so well... She did most of the work at home! Tell me that she is not the most gorgeous little thing that you have ever seen!? She has more head on her head than me altho Richard did point out that for how long she been up there hes surprised she aint fookin speaking!! Absolutely.. fucking... gorgeous...Thats all I can say... Ok.. Its bed time now.. Wish I could write more but I cant.. The birthing partner thing tho... definitely something Ill remember forever... Ace! :) xxxx Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulate your sister from me and congratulations to you (for not fainting or shrieking like a girl)! She's got a gorgeous mop of hair too, bless her. See ya soon Uncle Adie hehe xxx