Saturday, August 20, 2005

Up at 6am on a Saturday?!!?

I know I know... What the fucking hell am I doing up at 6am on a Saturday morning...The answer, tis simple... Work!!! Grrr!! I feel like someone has stamped on my face a few times and this is not helped by the fact that I seem to have put most of the weight on that Ive lost this week just because I had popcorn at the fooking cinema.. So... Double trouble at the gym after work.. And no Saturday morning poached egg sandwich for adie Poo.. Tuh!!

Today at work, I am doing a job that I have never done before. I have noone to ask for advice if I totally fuck it up and I must say that I am not muchly lookin forward to it. I have had five minutes training which mainly involved me being told that "your a bright lad, ull pick it up as the day goes on.." Fucking fab a dab! Cunts! Unbeknown to the fuckers, Im gonna be brushing up my CV anyway! HA!

Me and the love of my life (no, not myself!) went to the cinema last night to watch Bewitched with Nicole Kidman in. I would give it a 6 out fo 10 and 4 marks are purely because it has me Nicole in. Its watchable but wouldnt say that I would rush out to watch it again! Anyway... It just seemed to be an absolutely ace night.. perfect from start to finish.. Id do a girly giggle but noone can hear me and its 6.23am and I conna be arsed... Oh go on then... Tee ehee heeheeheheheheheheheeeee!!! Yeah... Fuck off!

Right Im off!! Work time!! :'( xxx

No comments: