Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Im going on holiday!!

Tis finally booked! Well, the flights anyway! So Im definitely going! Im so excited I can hardly contain myself.... Oh fuck it, AGHHHHH!!!! LOL!!! Tis gonna be so goood spending two weeks with my betrothed! He came around last night after painting and we had a nice night! We have just got to get the hotel booked now... Pretty sure that we are going to be staying at the pooshest room at the following link...

http://www.phuket.com/chedi/

Although we will be stopping at bangkok in a different hotel for 3 nights beforehand! :)

Now dont lie... You love it dont u?! :)

I had yet another dream that my sister rang me and said she had started labour so thought yet again that I could lie in this morning... Oh if only! :(

Ive just thought... I still havent actually given richard the money for the holiday... Woops!!! Ill give it him tomorrow... Am meeting my mate whom I havent seen in about a year and a half from Barclays tonight. Am actually very very excited about it!

Oooh.. and while we are giving out links.. How sexy is the following little car...

http://www.aygo.co.uk/aygo/microsite/aygo_content.htm?ac=RC9142&wbr=RC9141

Richard may be having one.. I fink its gowgeous!! (yet ecomnomical... A sensible buy!)

I got a meeting today at work... apparantly theres going to be lots of shouting at us all... Ouch! :( wheres me boxing gloves?! :) x



See ya in a big bit xxxxx

2 comments:

Adie said...

bollox beverley anne.. Im not speaking to you now until you offload thee brattus!! ;) xx

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Bev has gone into labour as you haven't updated and it's so not like you. So, if that's the case good luck and hope everything is okay! xxx